BREWERY TOUR AND KOMBUCHA MAKING CLASS - SGD95 PER PAX
Always wanted to see what a commercial kombucha brewery looked like?
Or looking for a fun corporate team bonding activity? Or a great afternoon with friends?
Then join us for a 1 hour 30 mins guided brewery tour and kombucha making class, where we look forward to increase your appreciation and knowledge of craft kombucha, give you a personal insight on the behind-the-scene production and packaging of Wild Boocha kombucha and finish with a kombucha brewing class.
What you are entitled to for each ticket:
- 30 mins guided brewery tour and tasting/sampling.
- 1 hour kombucha brewing class (incl. our Starter Kit which has everything you need to make your first batch - usual price S$60).
- 1 free bottle (300ml) of your choice from our range of kombuchas.
- Held on Saturdays at 3pm.
- Minimum of 4 pax to be registered for the visit/class to be maintained (and max 5 per booking)
- Full payment upfront required to secure the booking. A payment link will be sent to make payment once you have filled-in the contact form.
- Safe-distancing measures will be applied throughout the visit and class - masks to be worn at all times, except during tasting, where group will be divided in pairs.
- Wild Boocha reserves the right to cancel the tour/class in case there are not enough participants. A full refund will be provided to participants.